Friday 21 March 2014

Painting in progress

There haven't been many updates lately. Last weekend I popped down to Wales to pre-celebrate a friend's birthday, and this week I have been hard at work painting. You may have guessed the "but" by now: I've mainly been painting the house. Apparently, nobody's painted the first floor in a while, possibly three decades, but I wouldn't swear to that. The current plan is to spend about a month on the upstairs landing and hall. It could be less if we had more sheets to cover the floor, but there we are. I have been managing a spot of painting, but have been a bit lax about getting the models up. I'll see about remedying that shortly. Under way are some Copplestone naval figures, some civilians and a range of WWI troops. Photos will follow - of both the models and the corridor I am currently painting. I shall have to take some "before and after" photos of the next section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...