Wednesday 13 June 2012

Space Thingy: the adventure continues!

I'm not being idle on this front. I have been rifling through dead computers in the attic and have unearthed a veritable treasure trove of fans. I also found an old GI Joe gun, which has some nice surface detail. Trimmed down and glued to a wall it should look quite fetching. The 18" by 18" boards will, by the time you read this, look nicer than they do in these photographs. I mean to have the vinyl netting on one of them at least! The fans, too, look nicer than they do here. Dad smokes a pipe, so as well as the usual dust, these fans have an added coating of tar and nicotine. I gave them a bit of a wash with some soap and a brush and they're nice and clean and ready to become scenery now.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...