Wednesday 6 March 2013

The Shape of Things to Come!

Hey up, folks. I have a load of work lined up to show you, but it's all just ever so slightly away from being finished. Therefore, I hope you enjoy this preview of coming attractions. First up there's a wooden watchtower, good for your French and Indian Wars or regular Warhammer games and the like.






Next is this ruined multi-storey apartment block. Just polystyrene, balsa and a base at the moment. It'll get a layer of sand and a spot of paint before you see it again!






































Third is this imposing monolith. I'm not big on glyphs and the like, so I put my education to poor use by writing "LITHOS" on it (Greek for stone).



Fourth is a wee Nissen Hut kind of thing. Maybe it's part of a small colony, or a power relay station, a storage unit.



Fifth is the penultimate word in emplacements. This thing can fit a whole tank in it, or a small platoon of Guardsmen.



I should have the tutorials up for these things pretty soon, folks.Until then, happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...