Monday 26 March 2012

Easter Approaches

This may easily be discerned by looking into the fields hereabouts (and even our yard!) and seeing kittens, bucks and does (baby, male and female rabbits) playfully leaping about. The edge of our garden is fringed with daffodils, too, so that's another handy hint! To fill out all the visual metaphors, some oviparous critter had left a large whitish eggshell in the middle of our back garden. Rabbits, daffodils, eggs - all the reminders of nature are about! The weather here has been very sunny, so I have beenslightly sunning myself in an attempt to restore my vitamin D levels. I've taken a few snaps of the bunnies in the fields over the last few days, and I hope you enjoy them.









2 comments:

  1. These look like celebrity papaparazzi pics, are you stalking Bugs Bunny while on holiday? Exclusive swimsuit pics only available in this weeks OK!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...