Saturday 17 March 2012

A friend's fight with cancer

A friend of mine has very nobly and bravely begun a blog about her experiences fighting cancer. I said some time ago that I'd put a shout out to her on here, but I have only got round to it now because I wasn't wholly sure she wanted that and wasn't just being polite. My appendix bother last year doesn't compare, but I found the media attention exhausting and irritating, which is another reason I have been a bit tardy. So apologies, m'dear! For those of you who are interested, and perhaps feel a personal connection, here's the link to her blog. Her good humour is thoroughly inspirational, and she's a lovely lady. I'm sure she'll be glad if you pop over and have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...