Wednesday 9 June 2010

Teaser

You have two clues to work out what I am about. First is the word Lernaia, which with Google should give you a firm idea. Second is this picture.

Photobucket

All will be clear in a few hours, if it is not yet!

An update on progress so far. Note I have finally heeded the good advice of others and begun to use Lego pieces to ensure good clean right angles! There are some more hidden within the hull.

Photobucket

Still some basic work to do, but it's taking shape.

Another update. I had a word with a friend, and we identified two problems. One was the height, so I've shaved 10mm off the height of the turret. The second was the square-sided nature of the thing. I don't think there's much to be done about that. but I will be adding some boxes to break it up a bit.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...