Friday 31 January 2014

Review: really cheap tank from a cheap store: Part II

I added some bits and bobs to the tank kit, gluing some tubes onto the underside of the turret and the hull, then some bits of plasticard to fill in gaps. Then I added some details to the vehicle, then found an old 1/48 (?) Challenger II kit I've had lying around for years. I snapped a few pictures so you can see the peculiarities of the kits. It isn't quite clear if they're supposed to be the same type of tank, given the differences between the Challenger I and II. It's worth reiterating that I cut down Grey's barrel, whereas Khaki's is at factory-standard length. I am toying with the idea of using these vehicles as something for small skirmish games. We'll see where that goes.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...