Saturday 14 July 2012

Best Laid Plans!

I posted a piece of scenery I was working on the other day - a vegetable drawer or some garden planter, to which I had glued a load of 0.5mm plasticard. As it turned out, over the course of the next few days the sheets all peeled off. Shucks! Well, that's the end of that plan. The funny-looking tall fan, however, is fine. It's had its undercoat, and will shortly get a spot of paint. I'm planning a more restrained look for this one. Whereas the floors and walls of most of these Space Thingy pieces have sponged on metallics, this will probably get just some delicate edge-highlighting for the panels. I'm going to cut this shrot as I'm hacking and spluttering like someone with delicate lungs spending too much time in a smoker's room. Exactly like that, in fact. Until next time, folks!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...