Wednesday 15 December 2010

Demolisher Company

I have all the hulls for this formation, but am far from having enough turrets. Indeed, the turrets I do have aren't very appealing, so I shall probably replace them. The whole force will be resprayed in line with the Russ company from the other day. However, I resprayed 3rd (Vanquisher) Company
this morning, and almost exhausted my yellow primer. So I shall have to replenish my stores before I can get these painted. What I've been working on with these models this afternoon is raising the hull of some tanks so that any turret can rotate without hitting the track guards. I have also added magnets to five of them. Allowing for magnets for five turrets, and leaving a further three magnets for the monitor, they're all assigned. I shall have to get some more! I'm moving to a new system with the photographs. Rather than having them take up the whole page and bump into other things, they'll henceforth be thumbnail links to Photobucket.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...