Thursday 16 December 2010

Demolishers

I have decided against replacing the existing three turrets. I simply lack the requisite parts. I have, however, managed to find enough parts for the seven other turrets for the company. I have been working on them and on the main guns of the 5th (Thunderer) Company most of the afternoon and evening. I'll put up some pictures tomorrow. The main part of the work on the Thunderers has been to add two plasticard tubes of decreasing thickness to the inside of the current gun, and then to drill eight holes around the edge of the gun. If you own one of the (current or older) Demolisher tanks, you will note some small holes surround the barrel. On a real tank these would allow the escape of gases, and it is these which I am trying to replicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...