Friday 31 December 2010

Copplestone's

Some of you may be unaware of Mark Copplestone. I believe he once worked for Foundry, but these days he has a wonderful business of his own. http://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/ I haven't bought anything from him in a while, but all the models I'm working on right now are his. He's produced a series of models perfect for skirmish games, from WWI to dinosaurs, the yeti and aliens.
I've been doing some painting - forgive me, but I am not a speedy man - of eight or so of the models I'd undercoated the other day. Believe it or not, but my eyes are actually getting better. I never used to be able to manage them at all, but taking note of the advice given on For The Warp, always to paint them before the face, I am slowly improving.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...