Monday 3 January 2011

Terminator and Lewis Gunners

I've started a new exercise prog today, and have done pressups, walked ten miles and done some weights. I'd been slacking off, so I am now rather tired. I expect to be in agony tomorrow. Anyway, I've got the three Lewis Gunners, the ammo carrier and the Termie done. I have no particular chapter in mind for the Termie. He's black and his Crux Terminatus is white, so the Black Templars come to mind, but my knowledge of their Terminator Company colour-scheme is non-existent. It probably isn't lurid pink, but I wouldn't dare guess beyond that.

Anyway, here's the fella.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have noted that his earlier scarlet coat is evident on that edging, and have coloured over it with Mithril Silver.

While here are the Lewis Men (I feel old Endeavour should be saying something here! If you don't know what this means, you probably didn't watch the UK's third channel, ITV, when it showed things worth watching):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...