Monday 13 December 2010

Some old faces

Seven scratch Russ here, and eight turrets. Two further turrets have almost been completed, so I just need to get three hulls done, and this company (7th) will be finished. Several of these tanks had an old colour scheme quite similar to the current one. It was cream, terracotta and green, so only the cream has changed to yellow. I intend to unify the regiment with a single colour-scheme. I am also seriously considering unifying the tank, artillery and infantry regiments into a single combined arms force.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looking good man, chassis' look great. Only fault is the turrets seem kind of huge and boxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, man! I can't recall why the turrets look like that any more. I know the size of the top portion was so that I could fit in a hatch each for the commander and the gunner, but everything else is a faded memory!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...