Friday 22 April 2011

Hellhammer and Stretch Chimaera (continued)

I am surprised that I neither have blogged about these guys nor put up any more pictures since last week. I think I must have been distracted by my attempts to write that story. Still no joy, as you can tell! Anyway, here are a few pics of the Hellhammer and Stretch prior to painting. By now they have been undercoated, received their basic camo, had a layer of gloss varnish, received transfers, and had a second coat of varnish to protect the transfers. This is what they looked like prior to painting. I nabbed the Baneblade kit's vision ports, and have used them as headlights and rearlights on Stretch. I have left off the Hellhammer's stowage bins, and used one of its hatches on Stretch. The missing hatch has been replaced by a spot of plasticard. As you will see, I have followed through with my plan to use a crewman to represent the vehicle's Heavy Flamer turret.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...