Wednesday 6 April 2011

Molly and friends

Photobucket

You might distantly recall that I once created a Macharius Vanquisher turret. I have been doing some work on the hull at long last. I also went a bit crazy the other week and ordered some things from Wayland Games. So what did I get? A Baneblade, a Shadowsword, a Chimaera and a Cadian Command box. I've already got 3 BBs and 3 ShSs, so after some consideration, I'm going to do the following. First, wonder what this stomach ache is, and dismiss appendicitis since that would be impossible. OK, Scully, highly unlikely. Second, work on a short story for a friend. Third, use some bits and bobs from the newly arrived kits to adorn the Macharius, and use magnets to secure the turret to the hull. Fourth, dig up the left sponson's heavy bolter from wherever I put it when it fell off. I put it somewhere so I would not lose it. Ahem. Yes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fifth, remove all those angled rivets on the new kits and replace the angled portions below the turret ring of the BB. Sixth, toy with fitting the Baneblade cannon in place of the Demolisher cannon, and fielding a novel assault gun. Seventh, decide against that and decide to build a Hellhammer from the BB kit. Eighth, carefully remove the engine section and plan to switch that of the BB kit with that of the ShS kit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ninth, get the Chimaera kit and lengthen it by 30mm, so it looks apter for a command vehicle. None of this is in order! Oh, and I've decided the stomach ache is nerves knitting back together firing pain sensors on the left of my belly in confusion. It's not a serious pain. I will ring a doctor if it persists. I have learned my lesson! :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...