Saturday 21 April 2012

The Continuing Adventures of Stuff Happening in Space!

I have not been idle since last I posted. Initially, I had planned just to do the walkways and some walls for decoration, but with the rapturous response I received for the floors, and the suggestion that I continue to ever greater heights of having no room left in my house, I was driven to make some more walls. First, I added a few more walls similar to the first: a few pipes, some computer access points, even a rack of guns! Then it came to me that I was missing out on one of the big things of sci-fi background scenery: huge pipes filling a whole wall for no readily apparent reason. Needless to say, I at once addressed this problem by hunting out some pipes and whatnot that I have had sitting about for years. Everyone loves ridiculously large pipes decorating their spaceships. All I need to do now is to add some weird bits that vent steam whenever the enemy gain a hit on the friendly vessel. Poor design skills, engineers! Poor design! :-D The camera has gone somewhere, Lord knows where, and so I can thereby explain the poor quality of these pictures. If I acquire a time machine or rediscover the camera shortly, then I'll be able to fix that problem and improve these pics! ;-) Anyway, folks, here's what I have been up to. Yup, it's Lego again, people!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...