Friday 13 April 2012

Ruining again

Following on from the success with the deserted lab - that colouring really is just what I was after - I have been at work on a few more ruins. Actually, I did them all about the same time, but the Secret Project has eaten up my time for the last few days. I hope to have it done by Monday. Anyway, so as before these ruins got a coat of brown house paint, then a rough spray of yellow, then some drybrushing with creamy yellow, and then some shrubs and grass. Job done. To the attic with them! Oh, and if you haven't looked at my latest ebaying, you have about a day left to do so before the current lot closes. I am happy to say I found another ten or so AFVs to sell, too, so there might be a new lot up on here come Monday.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...