Monday 9 April 2012

The Easter Bunny visited yesterday, and so did his son

Before we left for Mass yesterday, Mrs Duck and the Ducklings (bad band name) and an adult bunny dropped in and breakfasted in the yard. Later on I went for a walk in the garden, and as I came down the back steps saw a kitten, a baby bunny, sitting under the magnolias. No, we're not in the Deep South, so far as I know. I managed to get a couple of snaps of him before he shot off. They are below. Pictures of the avian ramblers are in this entry. In case anybody has missed it, I'm selling off a few more things on Ebay. For some nice big pics, a list and links, check out this entry. I'm going to knuckle down and do some modelling stuff today, so expect a proper wargamery post in the next day or two. Until then, I leave you in the impossibly cute hands of Baby Bunny. I hope you all had a lovely Easter. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...