Monday 4 July 2011

Special Weapons Squads


I've been finishing up a few guys, in case I end up selling them. So here are three squads of Special Weapons chaps, one lot with grenade launchers, another with melta guns and a third lot with plasma guns. There are some readily apparent errors, but if I'm selling the guys, there's a fair chance they'll be repainted, so for now this is how they'll stay. Likewise, the squad markings at the rear of the bases are not worth redoing until I know whether these lads are staying with the glorious Locrian 8th, as I think these lads are called. I leave you to enjoy the pictures, delightful reader. I feel I should flatter you more, as I'm running out of complimentary epithets. Have you lost weight? You look wonderful. There, that'll do. :-D Oh, yes, and happy independence day, all you rascally Colonial types out there! :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...