Tuesday 6 September 2011

Ode to Joy!


"O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"

So, yeah, I found that receipt. I've tracked down the package to Frankfurt, where it's being processed. That little droid's caused me an awful lot of trouble - "Wait, not a droid, Pete." Oh, yeah, stinking postal service. To be fair, these two problems are the only ones I have had (touch wood hordes more buyers won't come climbing out of the woodwork to say they've been waiting three weeks!), but when one parcel goes missing and the second (which should have reached him after three days!) still hasn't been delivered more than a week later, one starts to go a bit mental. Still, I've sent him the details, so he can see it's just sat there. Well, that a package that I say contains a Bombard is sat there. I don't think there's any way I can speed up the German postal service, so now it's just a waiting game. However, since it's in Germany, it surely can't take too long, which means maybe Paypal will again be unlocked. I can only cross my fingers and trust in stereotypical German efficiency! ;-) And submit my complaint/compensation form to Royal Mail for the disappearance of the first one.

We're not out of this yet, kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...