Wednesday 7 November 2012

Star Fleet: Feds coming together

I have a bit of a production line going with the Federation ships here. The main colours are blocked in, and I have high hopes of getting them finished before the weekend. However, that does not mean I'll be getting in a large game this weekend. I am off to Scotland on Friday to see my friend Rahul, who lives far too far away! Long-time readers of this blog may recall that without his assistance, you might not be reading anything now! My Lord, that's the least flattering photograph of me I have ever seen. Still, at least my voice isn't too terrible, even if I do say "um" far too much! It's handy having medical mates! Er, anyway, yes, I'm wandering away from the wargaming here. This is how the Federation ships look at the minute - painting is in progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...